April 19 - April 21
Outdoors, Adventure, and Brotherhood
Unplug from the busy-ness of schedules and responsibilities, and gather together with some great guys to have a great time in the great outdoors. You’ll enjoy the adventure of fishing, shooting, hiking and more during the days. Along with campfires, quiet time and some real brotherhood. Don’t miss this chance to get away, connect with God, have some fun, and make some new friends. You’ll go home refreshed, renewed, and reinvigorated.
MAN CAMP Activities Include:
- Lake Fishing
- Skeet and Target Shooting
- Walking and Hiking Trails
- Canoes and Kayaks
- Great Fellowship with a Great Group of Guys
- And More
With Robert Hotchkin, Brad Carter, and more!
Thursday, April 19
– Fly into Raleigh Durham Airport (RDU)*
6:00 – 8:00 PM – Welcome and Orientation at Rock Fish Meadows campground
*Please note that if you are able to arrive into RDU by 2 PM on Thursday 4/19/18 we can arrange for you to be a part of one of the group shuttles that will go from RDU to Rock Fish Meadows. You are also welcome to rent a car at the airport and make your own way to the campground.
Friday and Saturday, April 20-21
8:00 – 9:00 AM – Group Breakfast
9:30 AM – 12:00 PM – Morning Session
12:00 – 1:00 PM – Group Lunch
1:00 – 4:30 PM – Outdoor Activities and Free Time
4:30 – 5:30 PM – Break-Out Groups
6:00 PM – Group Dinner
7:15 PM – Evening Session
Sunday, April 22
11:00 AM – Sunday service together at Kingdom Builders (optional)
– Travel Home
$99 USD per person
Please Note: Registration for MAN CAMP will close April 12, 2018. All cancellations/refunds are subject to a $15 administrative processing fee. Refunds are possible up to three weeks before event start date, after which there will be no refunds available.
Registration Fees Include:
- All Man Camp / Rock Fish Meadows activities
- Group breakfast, lunch and dinner at the campground
- Shotgun Shells for trap shooting
- Ammo for target shooting
- All meetings and break out sessions
Registration Fees Do NOT Include:
- Airfare to/from RDU airport in Raleigh, NC*
- Fishing rod (bring your own)
- Some shotguns, rifles and pistols will be on hand but feel free to bring your own
- Travel Insurance
* Please note that if you are able to arrive into RDU by 2 PM on Thursday 4/19/18 we can arrange you to be a part of one of the group shuttles that will go from RDU to Rock Fish Meadows. You are also welcome to rent a car at the airport and make your own way to the campground.REGISTER NOW
*Patricia King Ministries or CSA, its agents, volunteers and employees are not responsible for any injuries that could occur while at any of the events sponsored by Patricia King Ministries. Guests assume all risks associated with physical injuries that could occur during an event.