10 Core Values of XP Ministries
- Love is a non-negotiable.
- The motive for all we do is love.
- We love the Lord with all our heart, mind and strength, Therefore we exalt Him in all we do.
- We believe that all relational conflicts can be resolved if all parties involved are committed to love. If we face conflicts, we are committed to resolving them through love.
- Love involves forgiveness, mercy, and compassion.
- We are committed to all the values of love outlined in 1 Corinthians 13.
- All things are possible in God. We are committed to believing His Word and Promises.
- Faith pleases God, so we approach every assignment with faith.
- Jesus was righteous and pure in His thoughts, words, and conduct. He has given us His righteousness as a gift. Therefore, we are committed to godly morals, thoughts, words and conduct in all we do.
- We value living uprightly before all and do not want to do anything to cause another to stumble.
- We draw close to God and resist the temptations of the world and the flesh.
- As a ministry, we choose in love to abstain from alcohol and addictive agents that alter behavior or harm health and relationships, setting a good example.
- We are committed to obeying the Word of God without compromise.
- As a ministry we are committed to walking in humility before God and others.
- We esteem others as higher than ourselves.
- We die to ourselves and live for His purposes.
- We deny self-exaltation and position orientation.
- We value servanthood as Jesus modeled for us.
- We intentionally look for ways to serve others.
- We honor God in all we do.
- We honor God and with our tithes and offerings. God is worthy of the first and the best of all our substance.
- We honor each other by always looking to value the attributes God has invested in each one.
- We do not speak negative or evil of others.
- We do not gossip.
- God is generous and so we value generosity with all we have and with all we are.
- We intentionally look for ways to extravagantly bless, serve, and give to others.
- We are generous in our giving to the poor and to ministry needs.
- We value hard work and diligence that is born out of pure desire and passion to serve the Lord.
- All we do, we do as unto the Lord.
- We look for ways to go the extra mile.
- We commit ourselves to excellence in all we do.
- We remain faithful to God, to His people, and His Kingdom purposes.
- In faithfulness, we finish well. We finish what we start.
- We keep our commitments
- We are faithful to punctuality.