Time to Decide – by Patricia King
|Patricia King 1s a respected apostolic minister of the gospel, successful business owner, and an inventive entrepreneur. She is an accomplished itinerant speaker, author, television host, media producer, and ministry network overseer who has given her life fully to Jesus Christ and to His Kingdom’s advancement in the earth. She is the founder of XP Ministries and co-founder of XPmedia.com. In this month’s devotional Patricia calls us forth to be a part of His holy remnant.|
In the midst of the tensions of this day, God is calling His people to align with Him and live in the fullness of His promises, peace, love, and goodness. The darkness in the world will get darker but His Light will get brighter. His people are His Light in the earth. His people are His salt that preserves.
It is time to make a decision. Whom will you give your life to in this day? Whom will you serve and obey?
Many will try to change and manipulate the true interpretation of the Word in order to confirm and facilitate the desires of their flesh. God will allow this for a season (and has already) with seemingly no immediate consequences, in order to see who His true followers are. However, God is not mocked, and whatsoever a man sows he will also reap. If he sows to the flesh he will reap destruction, but if he sows to the Spirit he will reap life (see Galatians 6:8).
The day will come when:
- ALL the chaff will be consumed by His holy fire (see Matthew 3:12).
- EVERYTHING that can be shaken will be shaken, so that the things which cannot be shaken will remain (see Hebrews 12:26-29).
- God Himself will call for His angels to separate the tares from the wheat, burning the tares with unquenchable fire and gathering the wheat into His barn (see Matthew 13:30).
- All accounts will be settled (see Matthew 25:14-31).
God is God. He has the final say, and neither man nor demon will be able to stand against His final word. Every knee will bow, every tongue will then confess … but right now we are called to make our decision. Whom shall we serve? The flesh and its lusts, or God? The choice is ours.
What does love look like in this hour? It looks like full surrender to Love Himself first of all, and then to call others to know His love and His ways. God will have a people who will fearlessly, righteously, and graciously speak the truth in love. This is the time to make a quality decision to follow Him … His ways … His Word … without compromise.
God has a remnant in every nation who will not yield their lives to false idols and lying belief systems. Are you one of His holy remnant? You can be. The battle is between darkness and Light. The Light wins. Choose Light. Choose God. Choose today.
Scriptures to meditate on:
The Books of 1 and 2 Peter
- Pray for the Body of Christ to draw close to the Lord in a separated life unto Him … choosing Him.
- Pray for the Body of Christ to engage in intercession for the Lord’s “Kingdom to come and His will to be done” in the earth.
- Pray for those in authority (especially in government, church, educational, and business spheres of influence) to align with God’s will.
- Pray for the truth to be spoken in love through the church.
Want more? May we suggest:
The Bride Makes Herself Ready – by Patricia King
Preparing for the Lord’s Return. Patricia shares insights from Scripture and Hebrew wedding traditions to help you understand Jesus’ all-consuming love for you and how to prepare yourself to be His Bride!