Advancing the Kingdom of God in the earth through love, faith and power.
Love and Faith
Let love be your greatest aim!
1 Corinthians 14:1 TLB
You shall love the Lord your God with all your hearts, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the first and foremost commandment. The second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend the whole Law and the Prophets.
If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging symbol. If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge: and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3
Without Faith it is impossible to please Him for he who comes to God must believe that He is and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.
Hebrews 11:6 KJV
All things are possible to him who believes.
…Faith that works by love.
We strongly believe in values-based ministry. As we build team, we are dedicated to building strong on a foundation of Kingdom values.
• Love is a non-negotiable
• The motive for all we do is love.
• We love the Lord with all our heart, mind and strength, therefore we exalt Him in all we do.
• We believe that all relational conflicts can be resolved if all parties involved are committed to love. If we face conflicts, we are committed to resolving them through love.
• Love involves forgiveness, mercy, and compassion.
•We are committed to all the values of love outlined in 1 Corinthians 13.
• All things are possible in God. We are committed to believing His Word and Promises.
• Faith pleases God, so we approach every assignment with faith.
• Jesus was righteous and pure in His thoughts, words, and conduct. He has given us His righteousness as a gift. Therefore, we are committed to godly morals, thoughts, words and conduct in all we do.
• We value living uprightly before all and do not want to do anything to cause another to stumble.
• We draw close to God and resist the temptations of the world and the flesh.
• As a ministry, we choose in love to abstain from alcohol and addictive agents that alter behavior or harm health and relationships, setting a good example.
• We are committed to obeying the Word of God without compromise.
• We can always learn more.
• We agree to be teachable and also willing to receive correction.
• We invite the discipline of the Lord to help keep us on track and moving forward in Him; whether that discipline comes through the conviction of the Holy Spirit or through someone whose authority we are submitted to.
• As a ministry we are committed to walking in humility before God and others.
• We esteem others as higher than ourselves.
• We die to ourselves and live for His purposes.
• We deny self-exaltation and position orientation.
• We value servant-hood as Jesus modeled for us.
• We intentionally look for ways to serve others.
• We honor God in all we do.
• We honor God and with our tithes and offerings. God is worthy of the first and the best of all our substance.
• We honor each other by always looking to value the attributes God has invested in each one.
• We do not speak negative or evil of others.
• We do not gossip.
8. Accountability and Submission
• We take accountability very seriously, and do not believe in loose-cannon ministry.
• We hold ourselves and those on our team accountable to the vision and values discussed in this document.
• Accountability is built into our ministry through accountability teams and advisory teams.
• God is generous and so we value generosity with all we have and with all we are.
• We intentionally look for ways to extravagantly bless, serve, and give to others.
• We are generous in our giving to the poor and to ministry needs.
• We value hard work and diligence that is born out of pure desire and passion to serve the Lord.
• All we do, we do as unto the Lord.
• We look for ways to go the extra mile.
• We commit ourselves to excellence in all we do.
• We remain faithful to God, to His people, and His Kingdom purposes.
• In faithfulness, we finish well. We finish what we start.
• We keep our commitments.
• We are faithful to punctuality.
Prophetic and Apostolic
And He gave some as apostles, and some as prophets, and some as evangelists, and some as pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to building of of the body of Christ. Until we all attain to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a mature man, to the measure of the stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ.
But one who prophesies speaks to men for edification, exhortation and comfort.
1 Corinthians 14:3
Of the sons of Issachar, men who discerned the times, with knowledge of what Israel should do…
1 Chronicles 12:32
Advancing the Kingdom of God in the earth
…all authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo I am with you always even to the end of the age.
For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
As you go preach saying, “The Kingdom of heaven is at hand” “Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give”.