- This event has passed.
Heroes Arise SW21 – A One-Day Event for Men – Maricopa, AZ
Our 2021 southwest men’s event is here! Join us for a day of brotherhood, mentoring, ministry, and worship. There will be food, fellowship and fun, as well!
Optional Fellowship Dinner Friday Night! (not included in registration)
Please note that space is limited. Register early to secure your spot.
With Robert Hotchkin, Darren Stott, Ryan Johnson, Francisco Arboleda, Dustin Williams and more!
Friday, March 12
6:00 – 7:00 PM – Optional Fellowship Dinner (not included in registration)
Saturday, March 13
8:00 – 9:00 AM – Group Breakfast (continental breakfast is included in registration)
9:15 – 11:45 AM – Morning Sessions (with breaks)
12:00 – 12:30 PM – Lunch Break
1:00 – 4:30 PM – Target Shooting and Sporting Clays / Free Time
5:30 – 6:30 PM – Group Dinner (included in registration)
7:00 PM – Evening Session – Worship and Prophetic Ministry
Sunday, March 14
9:00 AM / 10:30 AM – Sunday Services at Shiloh Fellowship (optional)
Registration Fee: $40 per manREGISTER NOW
For more information and questions, email Robert at [email protected]
Please Note: Please Note: Registration for MAN CAMP will close February 5, 2021. All cancellations/refunds are subject to a $25 administrative processing fee. Refunds are possible up to three weeks before event start date, after which there will be no refunds available.
Registration Fee Includes:
- Saturday continental breakfast
- Saturday group dinner
- Shotgun shells for sporting clays
- Ammo for target shooting
- All Saturday meetings and sessions
- Rides/Shuttles to and from the afternoon outdoor range activities
Registration Fees Do NOT Include:
- Airfare to/from PHX airport
- Travel from PHX to Maricopa AZ
- Some shotguns, rifles and pistols will be on hand but feel free to bring your own for target shooting or sporting clays (also feel free to bring extra ammo for practice on the outdoor range before or after the afternoon competition)
*Men on the Frontlines, PKM Ministries or CSA, its agents, volunteers and employees are not responsible for any injuries that could occur while at any of the events sponsored by Men on the Frontlines. Guests assume all risks associated with physical injuries that could occur during an event.