12 Core Values of Patricia King Ministries
We strongly believe in values-based ministry. As we build team, we are dedicated to building strong on a foundation of Kingdom values.
• Love is a non-negotiable
• The motive for all we do is love.
• We love the Lord with all our heart, mind and strength, therefore we exalt Him in all we do.
• We believe that all relational conflicts can be resolved if all parties involved are committed to love. If we face conflicts, we are committed to resolving them through love.
• Love involves forgiveness, mercy, and compassion.
•We are committed to all the values of love outlined in 1 Corinthians 13.
• All things are possible in God. We are committed to believing His Word and Promises.
• Faith pleases God, so we approach every assignment with faith.
• Jesus was righteous and pure in His thoughts, words, and conduct. He has given us His righteousness as a gift. Therefore, we are committed to godly morals, thoughts, words and conduct in all we do.
• We value living uprightly before all and do not want to do anything to cause another to stumble.
• We draw close to God and resist the temptations of the world and the flesh.
• As a ministry, we choose in love to abstain from alcohol and addictive agents that alter behavior or harm health and relationships, setting a good example.
• We are committed to obeying the Word of God without compromise.
• We can always learn more.
• We agree to be teachable and also willing to receive correction.
• We invite the discipline of the Lord to help keep us on track and moving forward in Him; whether that discipline comes through the conviction of the Holy Spirit or through someone whose authority we are submitted to.
• As a ministry we are committed to walking in humility before God and others.
• We esteem others as higher than ourselves.
• We die to ourselves and live for His purposes.
• We deny self-exaltation and position orientation.
• We value servant-hood as Jesus modeled for us.
• We intentionally look for ways to serve others.
• We honor God in all we do.
• We honor God and with our tithes and offerings. God is worthy of the first and the best of all our substance.
• We honor each other by always looking to value the attributes God has invested in each one.
• We do not speak negative or evil of others.
• We do not gossip.
8. Accountability and Submission
• We take accountability very seriously, and do not believe in loose-cannon ministry.
• We hold ourselves and those on our team accountable to the vision and values discussed in this document.
• Accountability is built into our ministry through accountability teams and advisory teams.
• God is generous and so we value generosity with all we have and with all we are.
• We intentionally look for ways to extravagantly bless, serve, and give to others.
• We are generous in our giving to the poor and to ministry needs.
• We value hard work and diligence that is born out of pure desire and passion to serve the Lord.
• All we do, we do as unto the Lord.
• We look for ways to go the extra mile.
• We commit ourselves to excellence in all we do.
• We remain faithful to God, to His people, and His Kingdom purposes.
• In faithfulness, we finish well. We finish what we start.
• We keep our commitments.
• We are faithful to punctuality.